Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Total Eclipse Of The Heart...


I'm loving this song...but don't get me wrong I don't want him to turnaround, is not that, and is not that I need him tonight or that we can start again, there is no "forever" for us, no, I don't feel that way anymore.

Porque no? Porque por fin lo consiguio, el ultimo dia que fuimos al cine (Domingo 6 de Mayo), por fin el consiguio que yo ya no deseara que lo nuestro se arregle y que por primera vez diga que yo quiero el divorcio. Yo pense que podiamos seguir bien, pero al el irse (Viernes 11 de Mayo) cambio todo...

Pero como me he sentido... han sido muchos sentimientos diferentes...

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

No comments: