Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Saturday...


Last Saturday I went to a shooting range... I had never hold a gun in my hands... it was weird... and the first time I hear a gun shoot it scared me... but then I got used to it and I was fine... the first time I shoot the gun was scary too, but I did very good because I practiced before when the gun was empty... why did I do it? I asked my self the same question.... I'm learning some selfdefense and when I was asked if I'll be interested in learning how to shoot a gun I thought that was going to be something new to learn and if I ever get in a situation where I have a gun around I'll know how to use it... but I have never think on buying one... guns are dangerous and they kill people... but I'm okay knowing how to use it... and I did... so I won't cause any damage with it... that was my first and last time I won't hold a gun in my hands again.... unless I'll be in a position to protect my family... please if you own a gun keep it safe and far away from kids.

2 comments:

Janint said...

Como siempre intentando cosas nuevas! Muy bien Flor!

florira said...

Gracias!! :-D Todavia faltan muchas otras cosas x hacer jeje