Thursday, April 3, 2008

A GREAT DAY!!!

Yesterday I had a really great day!!! I bought a new car!! well is not really new, it's a 2004 but is new for me hehe, it's a civic honda color silver and I just love it!! I feel really proud of my self!! hehe But I can not stop thanking God for all the blessings he gives me!!
But I'm also happy because yesterday I finally went to a Utah Jazz's game!! It was really fun!!! I know, I have been leaving in Utah for 6 years already and it was my first time going to a Utah game hehe but again I had my reasons hehe I really had a great time and I hope it won't be the last time a go to the game :-D

2 comments:

Flor said...

hey we should go to a game together!!!!
we need to find some cute boys to take us. cause i like sittin close to the front. you know good seats or nothing hahahahah
just kidding!!!
but we should really go it would be cool :-)

florira said...

haha that would be cool!! :-D