Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm a BIG SISTER!! :-D

I want you to meet my new little sister... her name is Alexia

I joined the BIG BROTHER BIG SISTER FOUNDATION... it's great!! As our first activity we went ice skating... it was really fun!! And after that we went to Chilis!! :-D We had fun... this a great new experience and I'm gonna get the best of it!! I know the joke is now that she is the Big sister and I'm the little one hehe... it looks like it haha
If you wanna know how you can make a difference on a child's life and in your own life by helping someone else go to: http://www.bbbsu.org/

4 comments:

malena said...

Felicidades por esa decisión!! estuve viendo la liga y me pareció muy interesante. Ha de ser algo que realmente emociona y más el hecho de saber que estás ayudando a alguien, a un hermano...

Janint said...

Que bueno que tienes la disposicion de hacer este tipo de actividades! Se ve que la pasaron bien. Prometo entrar al sitio y aprender de esto.

florira said...

Malena.- gracias x tu comentario.. la verdad si se me hace muy interesante esta institucion, creo k es de gran ayuda tanto para los niños como para nosotros los voluntarios :-D

Janint.- k bueno k pudiste entrar a checar mi blog y gracias x tu comentario... si la pasamos muy bien :-D

Flor said...

aw she is so cute!!! i like her hehehe
congrats chapis u are a beautiful person inside and out.
love u!!!
ur little sis is lucky to have u in her life :-)