Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yesterday I endded up in the hospital... ER

That's right, yesterday I went to the hospital... twice... the good thing is that none of them was for me hehe... I took a friend to ER and later I pick a friend up from ER... both of them are fine but it was kind of a new record hehe... but even I spent that much time on ER I had time to do some bowling, it was so good there is a good bet going on and I'm sure I'll win, but we'll have to finish it in some other time because last night it was a tie... LOL!

But the main point of this post was to share with you how much I appreciate having a good health, because with good health you can do anything you want... and I love that :-D

And also I appreciate the fact that I have friends that they know they can count on me... I hope they'll feel better soon! :-D

No comments: