Monday, July 7, 2008

The broke in :-O

Here I'm again after a great vacation time I had last week in Canada!!! :-D I'll post about that later.

Today I want to post about something that scare me... my roomates told me about a damage in the garage door and I didn't know how bad it was until I come back yesterday... someone broke in to my house!!! they broke the door and got inside the house.... the good thing is that they didn't take anything :-D But that is also scary... why will someone get inside like that? what for if they didn't still anything? ... I called the police they came to my house and follow the report and everything. I think when that people broke in they tried to open one of the windows with no luck at all and they used the step ladder to jump the fence with no luck either... I think , they tried to still something but they ear someone like a neighbor or something and they left without taking anything. Here are some pictures of the damage.




I thank God nothing happen to anyone and they didn't take anything. The police is going to be around more and that is good too.

Anyway, I'll post later about my trip and the great time I had in Canada!!! :-D

1 comment:

Janint said...

Que bueno que no estabas en esos momentos. Espero que todo esté bien y la policía realice su trabajo. Es feo saber que alguien quizo entrar a tu casa. Que padre tu viaje a Canadá! Saludos!